Friday, September 10, 2010

Hug, Hug?

Things I love (in no particular order):
  1. Audrey knocking my laptop, or drink, or book, or blanket, or supper, for goodness sakes(!) out of her way in order to retrieve her "hug, hug" again, and again, and again...
  2. The requisite "kiss" she demands after said hug.
  3. Watching that child trot all around the house collecting every. single. ball, one. by. one, and chucking them into the tub in preparation for "splash splash."
  4. Hearing her say, "Heeyy, Naynay!" in delight and surprise each time she makes eye contact, as if she had not greeted me moments before.
  5. Scooping up that sweet, dripping wet baby in a towel after she is finished swimming with her "baaawls" - for yet another round of the aforementioned hugs and kisses.
Things I do not love: 
  1. The long two hours between my house and hers...

No comments:

Post a Comment