Thursday, July 19, 2012

I spy with my mildly panicked eye...



A VERY LARGE, old-school Christmas tree dismantled and piled in a Rubbermaid tub, with a tree stand lying crookedly on top...


Kari & Drew's old, rather huge-ish television that used to belong to her Uncle Joe, waiting hopefully for a new home...


A myriad of plastic tubs & apparently-now-hard-to-find apple crates...


Christmas presents bagged up and ready for transport to Kari's...


A blue bouncy seat, and lime-green trampoline, and that Little Tikes picnic table with the crayon scrawling...


My probably-should-have-been-tossed-eons-ago-but-still-works, oscillating fan...

(remember back in, oh, April? when it wasn't too stifling to open our windows??)


(good times they were)



Miscellany of nearly suffocating proportions...

(drama much?)



Undone mending, a shamefully un-vacuumed floor, 

and, let's be honest, my unopened-since-Monday Bible.


(sigh)



I won't tell you what my eye spies after I stand up from the sofa.  There's no sense in all of us panicking.  I need for you to REMAIN CALM so you can, you know, talk me down from my edge of despair.  

Ha!


I kid.



Mostly ;)


 








No comments:

Post a Comment