Monday, September 23, 2013

fortunately the m&ms help


Well.

Kari & Drew are moving into their new house tomorrow & I think it's one of the sweetest little houses ever.




Unfortunately, moving into even sweet little houses requires a good bit of unpleasantness.
You know, like putting things in boxes and putting boxes in cars and taking things out of boxes.

To top off the big fun there's also washing and cleaning and scrubbing and sweeping, and if we're lucky perhaps a little whistling while we work.


Thank goodness for Swiffers and Windex and, yes, I'm just going to put it out there, Clorox.  I know bleach is now an evil, toxic agent, but when moving into a new space nothing is more comforting than that clear-your-sinuses-scent of stranger-germ eradication.  We prefer our very own dirt, thankyouverymuch.


After spending the day on the aforementioned miscellany I had one more super-important task before going to work, and it required a quick visit to Target to pick up (SIGH) some stupid contact paper.

That's right, I said it.
Stupid...as in stupid contact paper.

And because of that momentary lapse in judgment I imagine my tomorrow will consist mostly
of cutting and arranging and rearranging said paper.

It is a pretty green pattern, so there is that.


I also predict a great deal of lifting and carrying of all the things, but Kari and I will be avoiding those shenanigans altogether unless it involves the one-year-old pictured above. 

We'll pick him up and put him down...and pick him up and put him down...as often as requested
because did you see those sweet blue eyes?



XOXO
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment