Friday, May 10, 2013

titleless. it can't be helped


Well y'all, first thing in the morning, after I pack a bag and make my bed
and engage in some marathon tidying, I'm on the road again! 

We're gearing up for some Big Graduating Fun on Saturday so I'm heading  home for a couple of days.  There will be caps & gowns & diplomas, along some hugs & eats and so forth.  My goal is to take at least three pretty pictures in the next 48 hours while simultaneously not eating more than my share of the chocolate cake.


I think we all know how that is going to go.




However, before I wrap this up and get down to the business of tossing and turning and not so much sleeping, I do want to ask you to pray for my step-dad.  He has a myriad of serious health conditions and was admitted again tonight with some blockages in his heart.  They will be doing another cardiac cath in the morning.  Because of his health history we're all really concerned about him and would surely appreciate your prayers!



Thanks guys - I hope y'all have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment