Monday, November 19, 2012

msm: an update disguised as drivel


So here's where things stand right now.

I found my hooks and got my new - (I know! I actually plunked down $19.99 and bought a new curtain!)  (I'm happy to say I finally have shower-curtain peace) - shower curtain hung, AND followed that up with a very-much-needed shower.  And it was great.  Except the shower head was pretty lousy.  (Why is it that Kate moves from place to place with the best shower pressure I've ever seen and I move from place to place with sad, tired, and also pitiful pressure?)  

Either way I'm clean and refreshed and also my hair smells better.


After achieving a certain level of clean I ventured out again to return some of the things I bought yesterday that didn't work like I wanted them to, and proceeded to nearly collapse in a twitchy heap whilst battling the crowds.  

Apparently there are a lot of people in the Big City.  Who knew. 


Either way I emerged victorious with both a Water Pik and a 12-pound butterball.

(Bring on the carbs!)


After finishing up with all the crazy I dropped by Katie's to pick up an oh-so-very-anxious Audrey who'd basically been sitting by the door all day with her packed lunch (so she could eat with NayNay!) and half-gallon of milk.  (Babygirl loves her milk.)


Now I'm sitting on the floor having consumed my cheese sandwich & chicken noodle soup (thanks Kate!) and enjoying both my Pepsi and my lunch date....while ignoring the total and complete chaos which surrounds us.





It'll all get done.  How can it not with such a perfect little helper?


Y'all have a great day!

p.s.  I'm joining in with Flower Patch Farmgirl for Money Shot Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment