Saturday, November 17, 2012

timhntty part four (and this one's a doozy)





I'm moving!


(Again!)


But this time I'm crossing state lines.

Yup.  It's true.  I'm off to Carolina.


Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but Big Things have been happening very fast and I've been a little a lot on the busy side helping Kari get moved while simultaneously getting myself packed up and holding down my day night job.


I'll share more details later (ad nauseum no doubt), but for now I'll just tell you that on this very day I am moving into a little apartment almost exactly between Kari's new home and Katie's home.  

I had no intentions of moving again, like ever, but when God put Kari and Drew less than an hour away from Katie and Jeremy it only seemed right to consider...and then this apartment became available at a delightfully reasonable price, so it only seemed right to grab it and go all YAY ADVENTURE.  (Three cheers for move-in specials!



Anyhoo, that's what I'm up to.  I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend :)
I'll be in touch when I crawl out from under the boxes!


No comments:

Post a Comment