Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I try and I try and still not springy

So here I am.  Working and slaving and trying to have a lovely, simple, springy blog with clean lines and happy colors - but not too bright...wanting my space to be cozy - but not too cluttered...with perhaps a touch of the unique and original.

And yet I have no idea what I'm doing.  Seriously.  Not even a little idea.  or one idea.

I am known in computer circles as clueless.

So here I am again.  Somewhat tired and fatigued by my efforts and mildly unsatisfied with my results.

And on top of that my nose is all runny and I can't stop sneezing and my face feels all full and I might have forgotten why I ever longed for spring in the first place. 

(Not that I'm one to complain, you understand.)

It is truly delightful around here today.


And we are literally right back where we started waay back in September,  except with a slightly orange-y color instead of the pink.

Go figure.

Perhaps by the time I'm bored again I can find someone with some mad bloggy skillz to give me some pointers. 

In the meantime, I now have to get geared up for work.  Perhaps, just perhaps, I will post something mildly relevant to something tomorrow. 

Who knows...maybe one of the half-a-dozen thwarted great ideas I had on Saturday before I decided to be responsible and clean out my closet...will actually make it to print.

To entertain us all and make me feel like this is an actual blog post worthy of a date and a title I shall now request that you all participate in my very first bloggy poll....

as soon as I figure out how to get the cotton-pickin' poll on here.


Happy Wednesday!!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment