Monday, September 20, 2010

Counting My Blessings

It's been a week already since I started posting my list of blessings.  Time surely flies by quickly, doesn't it?  My prayer for this upcoming week is that God will make me increasingly aware of the countless gifts he showers upon me, and that I will slow down and actually see what He is doing in my life.  Feel free to join me!  :)


holy experience

God is so beautifully, creatively generous to me...
and I am thankful...

12.  Tuesday night Bible study with some of my girls.
13.  Chick-fil-A original chicken sandwich with mayo :)
14.  Hearing a song for the first time that speaks to my soul in some way.
15.  A clear, blue sky in September - absolute perfection!
16.  The clean, fresh, smell of new paint.
17.  That first sip of a fizzy Pepsi.
18.  Peace, peace, peace, that comes only from my God.
19.  A sunny Saturday morning with nowhere I have to be.
20.  A phone call from my daughters, just to chat.
21.  A phone call from my toddler granddaughter, just to chat!
22.  Friendly, kind neighbors who always appear happy to see me :)
23.  The Book of Ephesians.
24.  A front row parking space on a very bad back day.
25.  My sweet Mary, who is celebrating a birthday today.
26.  Jesus, Jesus, Jesus...I just love Him.

I would love for you to share something for which you are thankful.  If you would like, leave me a comment & we can all encourage each other :)

Happy Monday!
Renee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thanksful for Tuesday's too. I'm even thankful that you feed my face! Love you : )

Post a Comment