Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kelly's Poppy Seed Chicken

- - - Alternately titled One Of The Many Recipes I have Found Online That My Loved Ones Like A Whole Lot.

One of my favorite things about the Internet is the limitless potential to make something different for dinner.  I have found several really yummy recipes, often on other people's blogs, that are great - and often easy to put together.  Almost always the recipes given are someone's favorite, which makes them a pretty good risk.  Works for me! 

Tuesday night I whipped up this chicken dish for my Bible study girls.  It literally took minutes to get into the oven...and they all loved it and left my house with all the leftovers!  :)

You can find the recipe right here.  I served it with some brown rice & green beans, along with their favorite rosemary rolls.  I know, I know, rolls with rice?  What can I say...I was feeding 20-somethings and they do not care about their carb intake. 

I wish I had more appreciated being a 20-something.  It pains me how I wasted my youth not appreciating my carb freedom.

Anyhoo, if you're looking for something easy to throw together that will feed several hungry people, I'm thinking this is worth a look-see.  To quote the great Rachel Ray, it is "Yumm-O."

No comments:

Post a Comment