Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Random Irrelevant Information

...so what good is a blog anyway if you can't record the heavy stuff that is weighing on your mind and psyche and guilty conscience, but probably will not be fascinating to the public at large?  Just think, girls - now you don't have to wait for a phone call from your mama to be thoroughly bored.  You're welcome

I will now list below the issues that are crushing my ability to live in denial this morning.  Again...you're welcome.

1.  I have beautifully painted walls.  I also have complete and utter chaos as a result.  If I were a better woman I would have gotten everything back on the walls and in place by now, but alas, I am not a better woman.  I'm learning to deal with this.

2.  If I do not get my cooked chicken cut up/shredded and into the freezer today I fear it will be too late and I will have wasted that great 99-cent deal Kroger had going last week.  The ramifications for this could be far-reaching as my girls like to be fed at least on Tuesday nights and Katie is having a baby(!) which compels me to feed her sweet little family lots of chicken-related dishes. 
All together now, can we say casserole?

3.  Speaking of Audrey - what's that?  Well, I was speaking of Audrey in my mind.  This happens often.  Don't judge.  Anyway, as I was saying, can you even believe how much this baby has grown since this picture was taken a little over a year ago?  I do love that kid.  She's a hoot.



3.  I still need to do two days' worth of homework before tonight or my girls might lose all faith in my qualifications to faciliate a Bible study.  - - Speaking of which... a question.  When exactly did it become so difficult for me to see the teeny little words in my Bible??  As a procrastinating well-meaner I have been known to struggle with gettin' it done, even with 44-year-old eyes. 
oh, the struggles...

4.  All of my fresh rosemary has died.  I really enjoyed having the fresh herbs this summer.  I have no idea how my rosemary rolls will taste with the 37-year-old dried rosemary from my cabinet.  Tonight we shall find out. 

I kid.  My dried rosemary is not quite 37 years old for Pete's sake.  It can't be a day over 12 or 13.

2 comments:

Terrie said...

Hey...I have some fresh rosemary!!!!

Renee said...

Aw, man!!! I can't believe I didn't think to give you a call and ask you if you were growing anything... Live & learn, my friend; live and learn.

Post a Comment