Saturday, December 8, 2012

happiness is...



...Audrey always remembering that my favorite color is blue.


...Owen lying still-as-a-statue in my bed, with his blanket tucked under his chin, for a little "Super Readers" (aka Super Why).


...Peyton, big smile covering his face, crawling fast as he can to get scooped up in my hug. 


...every glorious word of Luke 2.  "For unto you is born this day..."


...a little Sixpence None the Richer, Holiday on Pandora.


...my friends' names popping up on my caller ID or their voices on my voice mail.


...opening that first Christmas card of the season.


...reading our Christmas books with them nestled under my arm.
 

...exploring a brand-new (to us!) shopping mall.


...pandemonium with a side of mayhem, family style!
 

...A Charlie Brown Christmas with Noodle for the very first time.  
("That Snoopy is sooo silly!") 


...a warm sugar cookie straight from the oven :)

 



Happiness is slowing down and breathing in all the wonderful



What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment