Wednesday, June 26, 2013

coming up empty



Honest to goodness I logged on tonight with not one idea of anything to say.

So I decided to just start typing because I always manage to come up with a fair amount of drivel when I give myself the chance and yet still nothing.


Nada.

Zilch.


See?  Even when going a step further and typing a few more futile words I'm coming up empty, so I think I'll do us all a favor & call it a night.


But first, I leave you with today's snapshot of our sweet Norah.
  
She's such a bundle of precious I can hardly think about anything else so why even try?




Here's another one, for good measure.
 



ps - All of my Baby Norah pictures have been from my phone & are not great (even by my standards!), but I haven't been able to access the pictures on my other camera.  

Unfortunate timing, to be sure, but there you have it.



May we all sleep like, well, babies tonight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment