Wednesday, December 14, 2011

But Just Look At Those Eyes!



So I thought maybe I would get back on my bloggy track this week.  Last week I found myself completely buried under all manner of life, and when all was said and done there flat out wasn't time to sit down and write, which made me sad and I missed ya.  So I posted that yummy picture of Owey on Sunday and half-constructed a couple of posts in my mind...and then all coherent thinking went right out the front door.  I don't even want to tell y'all that I've been under the weather again but I've been under the weather again.   


way under.


Far enough under that I lost the will to blog.




or open my computer.




or wash my hair.




or (GASP) have a Pepsi.




sigh.


I promise I'll be back soon because quite frankly I miss you way more than is probably healthy ;)


Have a good day, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment