Monday, December 5, 2011

A List With Little in the Way of a Point



1.  I just this minute collapsed onto my couch and I don't care who knows it.  I've been mired in a mess that I'm not quite ready to talk about yet, and on top of that I had my annual physical this "morning."  I'm not so much ready to talk about that either.  Suffice it to say there was confirmation of the gainage of which I whined last winter and a sweet girl who poked me with a needle.  I also had fasting labs, so it was approximately now before I was able to eat anything, and that resulted in a grumpy me.  
I'm sorry to report I have not yet recovered from any of the above-listed pseudo problems.


2.  I just bought the large roll of chocolate chip cookie dough and I don't care who knows it.  I'd say there's a moderate to strong possibility some will find its way into me before night's end.
Again....not even sorry.


3.  Remember way back last year when I had the right lower extremity ailment?  Yeah.  Now my left foot is ailing me.  I can't even blame it on stepping in a hole so I suppose I have to add it to the "I ain't 25 no more" list. I'm a ray of sunshine, is what I am.


4.  A tip:  Try to do your Christmas shopping on a Monday if you can.  I had to return a couple of things & pick something up, and it was delightfully empty-ish.  Of course there were a lot more people than on a Monday in say, March, but compared to Saturday it was full of the pleasant.  Also every single person I met along the way was full of smiley and nice!  Today's trek to VV was nice from start to finish.


5.  Did I mention the cookie dough?  Just checking ;)




Well I'm off to take care of a little business before work.  Y'all have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment