Tuesday, October 30, 2012

little adventures



Approximately a zillion years ago we gathered to celebrate Noodle's birthday and eat kettle corn.  I had intended to post pictures at least half-a-zillion years ago but it just has. not. happened.  It's in posterity's best interest for me to get this done...

I surely don't want to look back on the fall of 2012 and feel all bad for us because we didn't have any VERY BIG FUN!

P.S. I didn't even have a camera, so these pictures are all from Katie (Thanks Kate!) and a bit all over the place.  Actually, if truth be told, there were so many pictures to choose from that I have decided to split them up.  The first pictures are way back here.

I anticipate completing this particular personally-assigned assignment someday.


What?  Someday is good, don't ya think?




























Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment