Tuesday, October 2, 2012

tuesday. the quiet after the loud.





One final apology for the awful, disgusting, visually stinky, borderline inappropriate-for-the-world-wide-web photo from yesterday.  I am hopeful that the above adorableness will help erase the memory from our minds...



So Katie & her family came into town this weekend and we all piled up at Kari's house for a few days.  


As usual, I loved every second of it and can't even tell you how therapeutic I find sniffing the heads of tiny children.


That might sound weird.  

I'm not weird.  I'm just a grandma.


As always it was a relatively quick visit, but we crammed in a satisfying amount of Big Fun and I came back home filled straight up with all manner of love and kisses and breakfast pizza.


(And head-sniffing.)



Today has been all about work and laundry and eating Chick-Fil-A in my fuzzy robe, and now another eight or nine hours of some more work.  

(Boo for work!  Yaay for paychecks!)  


If all goes well I just might tell you all about the Pumpkin Patch tomorrow :) 




Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment