Friday, December 24, 2010

Consider yourself hugged :)



As I celebrate the Christ-child and all He means to me,
and all the ways He blesses my life and my heart,  
I have thanked Him for YOU!

Thank you so much for the way you have encouraged me and blessed my life...
both new friends in the last few months since I started the blog,
and my dears who have been making my life sing for about 6 or 200 years :)

I'm praying that God will grow you ever closer to Him over the upcoming year,
 and that He will shower blessings upon your precious marriages and families.

I just love you all so much and am so thankful for each of ya!


Merry Christmas, y'all!


Renee

1 comment:

Melissa Campbell said...

Thank you, friend. Abundant blessings to you and your family in the new year! And Merry Christmas every day! He is good.

Post a Comment