Sunday, March 6, 2011

Guess...

...who came to see me Friday! 



Katie & company are moving in a couple of weeks (Yaay!) to a much better spot, saving poor Jeremy a zillion miles of driving.  So Katie made an unsatisfyingly-quick trip to town with a car full of rubbermaid storage for me to tuck away for her.

Alas, no Audrey.  Apparently Audrey likes to take potty breaks every 3.6 miles, as well the STAT requirements for multiple Mickey-D fries.  Oddly enough, Katie does not find this as adorable and wonderful and downright precious as I do.

Thus it was just my daughter and her son on this little visit. 


I have no suitable photos of the two of them together because I don't know why.  I have several pix, but Kate would be greatly displeased with me if I posted them here on the worldwideweb...so I guess won't.  She has custody of my grandchildren, after all, and I find it behooves me to keep that girl happy.

This is the best I can do this morning in the category of the mother with the son.




That would be Kate's arm.  And doesn't her hair look nice?  I cropped this one myself. 

(I don't know if I have mentioned it lately, but I just might be the world's worst photographer ever.  Just sayin.)

Kari also dropped by rushed over as soon as humanly possible because well, she is Wiwi and loves her some Owen. 



All in all, I have to say it was a mighty fine day.  I'm not gonna lie... I seriously missed seeing my sweet, talking-up-a-storm, potty-trained babygirl, but the one-on-one with my boy???  Well.  That was simply FABULOUS.

Later Gators!
Renee

p.s.  It is raining cats and dogs and buckets around here, so it seems only appropriate to pull out the purple font.  I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment