Sunday, March 27, 2011

So here's the thing...

I have missed y'all - a lot!  However, I am having a terribly hard time getting caught up on what I affectionately refer to as MY LIFE.  That confounded spring cleaning that I began a couple of weeks ago has me completely out-of-whacky, and I can't seem to catch up.  (Of course my side trip to help move my daughter's family didn't help my disorganization any.  Just sayin.)

Also, you might notice the ole bloggy home is looking pretty different - and not at all like I envisioned.  I tried something and it didn't work, and now I don't have 6 or 18 hours to try to beautify it, so I'm going with the simple.  I almost kinda like it.  For this week anyway...who knows what next week might bring, HA.

Anyhoo, you might remember I determined that I would put my Jesus ahead of all my little life-distractions during this season of Lent.  I'm sorry to report that is only going moderately well.  But I am trying to keep all worldwideweb-y activities behind my time with Him.

(By the way...how pitiful am I?  I'm pretty much certain that He should always be at the top of my "list.")

Sigh.


Be that as it may, I have to get back to my homework and my job and my chaotic bathroom situation, but I'll be back tomorrow with mucho thankfulness. 

One more thing - just a warning but the words? they are building up near to bursting! 

I fear much random is in our future.


Happy Sunday!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment