Monday, March 14, 2011

Short, yet also sweet



Taking notice and giving thanks for

that friend who wants to do work with me, and for me

sunshine after supper...budding tulips, budding trees...warm breezes

frank's...blackberry's...a crisp, unexpected $20 bill...mickey D's tea (unsweet!) with lemon

the sun streaming through finally-clean windows...climbing in between fresh sheets on a newly-made bed...clorox...swiffers

toddler pigtails...the precious sound of that child's voice on my voicemail (naynay, where are youuu???)...appreciation of a fresh discovery...joy in the whimsy

new pictures of the family to enjoy before sleeping, that love-flutter in my heart upon seeing them, and the talented daughter who takes them




Happy Monday!
Renee

(A Thousand Gifts #368-387)

  


6 comments:

Mrs. Stam said...

Lovely blessings, LOVE the last picture, priceless!!!

Renee said...

Thanks Renee :) ...praying for you and your sweet family this morning!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

All smiles here! Such a great list!

Renee said...

Thanks Cora :) Your post surely brought a smile to my heart today, too...hope you have week just full of 'em :)

Erin said...

Renee, thank you for committing to pray for my family! What a blessing you are!

Fresh sheets? Definitely love those, too. And, oh, toddler pigtails!!! That sweet picture of doing it herself is priceless!

Renee said...

Wasn't that a fun picture of my girl ;) And in all seriousness, Erin, vising your little bloggyworld always blesses me as well. Have a great week!

Post a Comment