Saturday, July 7, 2012

favorite reads: "i like you"


Well yesterday's plans pretty much fell all to pieces.  There was nary a hint of shopping or scouting.  We spent the day lying around on the couch watching Gentle Giant, and Rugrats, and perusing homeschool curriculum.


After hours of review and confusion I'm pretty much back where I started.  I'm thinking for my just-turned-seven sweetie the best plan may be to purchase a good math program, a yummy children's Bible, and read, read, read.  

Of course I may change my mind by Monday, but for now I still can't imagine how cuddling on the couch with a stack of books covering a variety of interesting topics wouldn't be the verybestthing for my can't-get-enough-lovin' buddy :)  






As for today, well, I have no idea what we'll be up to.  Other than not being in the hot.


Actually I have a bit of an idea but I'm not gonna say.

Yet.


Anyway - my favorite read this week was written by Sarah, aka Kingdom Mama.  Once again, it's a post about being a mama and loving our children, but I think any of us with littles in our lives can glean a little something from it :)


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment