Thursday, October 28, 2010

He's just the BEST!

Here's some scripture that makes my heart sing. every. single. time.

Enjoy!  :)


...But even so, you love me!  You are holding my right hand.  You will keep on guiding me all my life with your wisdom and counsel, and afterwards receive me into the glories of Heaven!  Whom have I in Heaven but you?  And I desire no one on earth as much as you.  My health fails; my spirits droop, yet God remains!  He is the strength of my heart: He is mine forever!  Psalm 73:23-26

But if we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I John 1:9

Now we can come fearlessly right into God's presence, assured of His glad welcome when we come with Christ and trust in Him.  Ephesians 3:12


Happy Thursday!
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment