Saturday, January 8, 2011

Construction Zone!

Ok, so here's the deal.  I was utterly and completely and without question tired of the pink after the four long months of blogging so I decided a change was in order.  That's all well and good until the internet decides to become temperamental.  I am at the Panera typing this and they are kicking me out...and yet THE TWITTER!  Basically there is much tinkering to be done, but it shall have to wait.

Please in the name of all things merciful do not judge.  I have two or seventeen OCD tendencies within me so sleep is going to be tricky enough without any excessive judging :)  In no time at all I'll have things just how I like them...so in three months I can be desperate for a change again.  Thank you in advance for your kindness :)

Nite y'all!!
Renee

2 comments:

Drew & Kari said...

I think this looks way more like you. So good work. ;)

Renee said...

Why thank you, Miss Kari :) Have a great trip!

Post a Comment