Thursday, September 8, 2011

Doodle-She? Doodle-He? What'll it Be??




Update:  It's a He...It's a Him...It's a BOY!  :) :) :)



So either I'm lazy or tired or just mentally blocked, but in trying to write this post I have officially bored myself to tears.  

This does not. bode. well.

I was planning to talk about the other parts of my weekend, like my brother's visit and Samshe's baby shower, and maybe even a certain scary movie that Ernie and I saw, but...meh.


I had thought about posting a really great recipe that I got from Bethany and proceeded to take to the beach, but I'm over it for now.


Then there were the really sweet pictures I took of Audrey riding her rocking horsie like a crazy little miniature cowgirl, but the editing seemed kind've hard.


And of course I considered just chucking the whole thing for today and posting nothing.  However, that seems all wrong too.


I guess I'm too distracted by our fun day ahead.  


What fun would that be?


Well. I'm so glad you asked!  


I am this very morning heading off to see a certain little Doodlebug and get the fun news of is a GIRL or is it a BOY??


I'll keep ya posted ;)







Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment