Thursday, September 1, 2011

Zzzzzzzz...





My original intent was to post these old favs of mine Wordless Wednesday style, but after only two photos y'all have questions.  So while for varying reasons I don't think these photos will ever need explanation for me, I'm thinking Posterity might appreciate a bit of detail.


I took this picture of Jeremy the day after Kari's wedding, which was quite the BIG TO-DO.  We were all about three degrees past exhausted.  I remember literally lying on the couch that day for hours, kind've staring at the wall while snuggling teeny-tiny Audrey and feeling mostly comatose.  But Jeremy had a better plan.  He found a bed and made his way around all of Kari's boxes, and wedding gifts, and other girly miscellany...and passed right out. 

Makes my heart smile.

The end.


Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment