Saturday, September 29, 2012

favorite read: the last thing we want could be the first thing we need



We have so very much to talk about sometime in the near future, but it can't be tonight.  It's late and I have fun early-for-me plans, and then a superbusy weekend, so I'll have to save those gazillion words for another time.


But busy or no, isn't this child completely and utterly yummy? And did I mention I love her?  We have big plans for some big fun in the nature of a couple-of-weeks-before-her-birthday, birthday weekend.  



I did want to take a second, though, and share my favorite read of the week with you...It seems like nearly everyone I know is living some hard right now, and I thought Jeff put things so beautifully  as he contemplated the value of hard things in his guest post over at Chatting at the Sky.




Seriously, y'all.  Go hug someone, like right now.  I'm pretty sure it'll help you both :)



Happy Weekending!


No comments:

Post a Comment