Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful




I'm thankful for the extravagant love of my beloved Heavenly Father.


I'm thankful I live in a country where things like running water and electricity and counters filled with candy are the norm.


I'm thankful for easy access to doctors and antibiotics and meds that keep us strong.


I'm thankful for precious little ones who love me and call me their own.


I'm thankful for family who share my blood, and family who share my heart.


I'm thankful for the perspective - and peace - that comes from living more than a few years.


I'm thankful that as wonderful as now is...what is to come is 
unimaginably glorious.



I'm thankful that the list is long, 
and more quickly than I can write them down, new blessings rain over.




Happy Thanksgiving! 

I love you all :)






(A Thousand Gifts #842-849)

No comments:

Post a Comment