Monday, February 28, 2011

Unfailing Love

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.  Psalm 143:8

 





(A Thousand Gifts #326-346)

the smell of a warm rain

mom's potato soup...a full refrigerator

surprise at the comfy temperature when I step outside...anticipation

children singing...new friends...unanticipated provision...a full tank of gas

this smile...  

visiting with 92-year-old mommy and soaking in her grace, and gentleness, and selflessness

clear breathing...uninterrupted sleep...answered prayer

running into people I care about in unexpected places

plans to reconnect with my friend...having work to do, a purpose to my days

the book of lamentations

the dollhouse sitting in the corner...daughter-tweets

...and this face


Happy Monday!
Renee :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Renee, I have a question about the Multitudes on Mondays; and the One Thousand Gifts.

I read the first chapter of the book, offered through Ann's blog. I plan to purchase the book and read it just as soon as I can.

Until then, I'd like to begin participating in the Multitudes on Mondays. Is each person looking for the gifts God gives in their lives each and every day? {Like a gratitude list} of 1000 things. Is that why everyone is numbering them? I just want to start right away and don't have the book yet, so I'm not sure what Multitudes on Mondays is all about.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated, as I prepare a post for today.

Blessings to you,
Michelle

Michelle said...

Okay, Ann just posted and it explains things for me.

Renee said...

Sorry I'm just getting back to ya - I've been out today :) It sounds like you've got it figured out. For me it's all about paying attention...to the things that bring me joy, or growth or what-not...all ways Jesus is lovin' on me. From the bloggy perspective I see it as a saying-it-right-out-loud testimony of God working each week. I'll hop over & visit you in a bit!

Cora from Hidden Riches said...

I loved your list today! And potato soup sounds like a must! Haven't made that in a long, long time. But I especially loved the verse at the top of your blog. It just meant so much to me today to read that!!! Thank you so much!

Post a Comment