Monday, May 9, 2011

A small, little, tiny vacay

I kinda took the day off, so to speak.

This is a little bit ridiculous to probably even say out loud seeing as how my bloggy renderings are completely subject to my whims and wacky scheduling desires, but there you have it.  Kind've a day off.

I feel more than a little guilty because I didn't put together my Monday post.  I know, I'm weird.

It isn't that I don't have a zillion things for which to be thankful this week, because I do.  And I have been quite vocal with The Giver of All Good Gifts regarding said gratitude.  I just didn't have the gumption to put together a post relaying the specifics after work last night. 

Thus, no Thousand Gifts post this week.  and I'm thinking my God is just fine with that.  I imagine He's sitting there saying I never told you you HAD to blog five days a week anyway, goofy girl.

Or something like that.


I hope you have a great night - see ya sometime tomorrow!  (probably!)



p.s.  If you'd like to pray for Katie's little family tonight that would be great.  Yet another aggravating and irritating and downright exhausting stomach bug has struck their ranks.  I have it on good authority that there has been much in the way of the up-chucking.

No comments:

Post a Comment