Friday, June 3, 2011

Five Minute Friday: Every Day






{Start}


Every day I wake up and breathe in the life God has given me, stand on the two legs that are stable and strong, and walk down the stairs to my kitchen stocked with more food than I need.

Every day I step into my shower with the hot running water and wash away the grime of another 24 hours of living, somewhat similar to how I ask God to wash me clean of the unkind words and thoughtless actions, poor choices and bad decisions I make every day.

Every day there is chaos and order, filth and perfection, joy and despair, and some fear and a little confidence.

Every day I wake up and God replaces my anxiety with peace, my need with provision, my greed with contentment...my loneliness with love.

God stays right with me as I navigate all the ups and downs and ins and outs of my world...

Every single day.


{Stop}



Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How did you and google make up? It still won't let me do ANYTHING! UGH!

Jamie said...

Yes! God is faithful...every single day!

Post a Comment