Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Halfway!



Teach me Your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your Name.

 
We are now at the halfway point of my 2011 Scripture memory commitment!


But y'all I'm just keeping it real here when I confess to you that I am struggling in the whole learning-a-new-memory-verse-twice-a-month venture.  I'm kinda/sorta hanging in there, but for the last few weeks I've felt like the whole project is gaining some kind of odd momentum and I'm rapidly losing control.  May I just say, Yikes!

That being said, I have no intention of quitting.  I'm choosing my verses carefully so they reflect things God is teaching me.  And I'm going to focus very...intentionally...and specifically each day on reviewing them and see if I can regain some footing of a steadier nature.

If you prayed for me over these next couple of weeks I'm quite sure you wouldn't be wasting your time - and I surely would appreciate it :)


Teach me Your way, Lord, that I may rely on your faithfulness;
give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your Name.



I so want to have an undivided heart... 






And in the completely-off-topic department, Kari and I took her little charges to the playground today and I'm telling you there is no better therapy in all the world than exchanging messy hugs, sticky kisses, and sweet I-love-you's with tiny people. 

And listening to them singing Jesus' name over and again is perhaps the sweetest music to be found.


I'm just sayin'.






Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment