Monday, July 11, 2011

Ice Cream Cones and Chocolate Chip Cookies



More of my thousand...

(A Thousand Gifts #607-622)



I love you whispers from fragile little boys


teaching him to make his favorite...MY cookies :)




sweaty little girls with their ice cream cones...


...and the accompanying sticky kisses!



the way she wrinkles up her little nose when she smiles real big and the way he coos & chatters when he's peaceful




payday!




watching my sweet girl and my sweet boy with my mom


spoiling her as we revel in her pregnancy




unexpected guests












being silly over breakfast on a weekday and feeling refreshed from the time shared


saturday full of all the long, peaceful, and relaxing goodness... and the savoring of every moment


the delicious peace that comes only from Him and the glorious certainty from past experience...that everything will be okay


the sufficient strength to get up and do it all over again



Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment