Tuesday, July 19, 2011

So Lame Even a Great Title Couldn't Help



Well I've been pretty busy this week, and I predict things are going to get a whole lot busier before I get bored.  Yippee!

For starters I'm taking Friday off from work.  Since I have virtually no vacation time left I'm working overtime this week to make up the difference.  That really isn't so bad except for All The Fatigue that is surely to arrive right about the time things kick into high gear around here. 

This works for me because I rather enjoy whining and complaining and also bellyaching here on the worldwideweb. 

Y'all always make me feel better :)


Sorry.  Rabbit trail. 


Aw man!  I just completely lost my train of thought, and it was a sad little train to start with.


Sigh.


I'm a little bit without fascinating information today, but I guess every day can't be full of riveting.  I guess I should admit that while viewing my first three veryspecial Christmas episodes loaded on Hulu, I managed to tear up only three times.  There might or might not have been a bit of nose-blowing.  I can't really remember.




On a different note it might (not) interest you to know that I consumed two, count 'em two, Big Gulps before lunch today.  We have a new 7-Eleven down the street.  That's right, my favorite little Apple Mart is now long gone and has been replaced with a 7-Eleven.  I am ambivalent.  And conflicted. 

And ambivalent. 

The good part is it's open 24 hours a day.  What this means is when I'm working and full of the miserable I can zip down the street and purchase large quantities of caffeine, thereby rendering me unable to sleep until approximately four in the a-m. 

Contrary to how that might sound to you, I consider it a good thing, ha.





I'm also pleased to report that I'm pretty much done with the Christmas decorating.  Now I just need to work on my grocery listing and gift wrapping.  And cooking.  And also more Hulu-watching.



Oh y'all.  You are so kind to me and how do I repay you?  With what I am certain is my lamest post yet.  And it is with my abject apologies that I hit the ol' "publish" button.  I'll try to do better by ya next time. 


In the meantime, please feel free to enjoy the yummy goodness of these photos taken by my daughter, which have nothing to do with anything other than OH I JUST LOVE HIM - and I hope ya have a simply lovely evening!





Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment