Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Sure Wish I Was There...Doing THAT




This was supposed to be a week full of all things productive.

It has not, in fact, been any thing productive.


sigh.


I'm not gonna lie...this isn't particularly unusual for me.  It is actually somewhat common in fact.  I don't know, it just seems like life is always more urgent than my plans, and yeah, as a person whose spiritual gift just might be the delightful  hugging people/procrastination combo, it is terribly difficult for me to stay on task.  Any task.

That being the case, I've noticed a pattern in my all-over-the-place-ness.  I have a finite period of time to accomplish a determined goal.  I run around like a crazy person doing things like hanging with my mom at the cath lab and talking on the phone and watching reality TV with a side order of my, you know, job...only to discover it's Thursday. 

And all the stuff on the gotta-get-done list?  Not done. 

I then proceed to run around like a crazy person with a deadline and cram the whole week in approximately 24 hours, give or take a headache or Pepsi or both.


And That, my friends, is what I'm doing today - and quite likely tomorrow as well. 


So are y'all doing anything interesting?  Perhaps lounging by the sea? 


Anyone?



Happy Thursday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment