Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Like Maria von Trapp, Only Not



In other words.... A Few of My Favorite Things:  Edition Edibles.





To my great delight it has been The Summer of the Snack-Food Items around these parts.  I don't know if it's because of all The Hot or what, but I've been eating differently these last few months...not so much full of meat and potatoes but rather a lot of things I can (usually) grab by the handful.  

Below are a few of the goodies that I can't seem to get enough of, and I now heartily recommend them to any of you who might be foraging for a snack, perhaps even at this very moment.  


I'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but suffice it to say they may or may not be good for ya, I can't rightly say.  



I feel it's best that you decide such things for yourself.


























...and in the I-don't-know-what-has-gotten-into-me-but-I-can't-seem-to-get-enough-of-it category,

the Pièce de résistance...





Happy Snacking!



p.s.  It would make me multiple shades of happy if you wanted to share your tasty summer favorites.  I am not opposed to trying new and different things.  I'm spontaneous that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment