Monday, August 1, 2011

Unfailingly Faithful and Completely Capable

 

Gratitude turns what we have into enough.



Sometimes friends voice their concern over different situations arising in my life and wonder aloud how I seem to be so content with what appears to be "little." 


It's actually quite simple.  


When I am sincerely focused on recognizing the abundance of good in my life...when my heart is filled up with love and gratitude to Him who gives me everything...there is simply no room in that heart for dissatisfaction.


God loves me!  


He is faithful to me...and kind...and patient...and gentle...and honest...and fair...and generous...and completely capable.  


...and He takes care of me every day of my life.



What more could I possibly want?



Happy Monday!
 




(A Thousand Gifts #635-643)

No comments:

Post a Comment