Friday, March 9, 2012

FMF: Empty



Happy Friday, Y'all!

WE MADE IT!!  (Although there is a whole lot of Friday left for me because of the whole working-at-night-and-everyone-else-is-finished thing, but still FRIDAY!)

Do you remember the FMF "rules?"  Write for five and edit not.

Spell check permissible :)



Let's get started,, shall we?


{Start}


Empty generally (or at least often) has a negative connotation. 


Empty.  Barren.  In possession of nothing.


In need of filling up, or replacing, or what-have-you. 


Not the favorite of a person like me who enjoys a bent toward All Cozy, All The Time.



However... I'm thinking empty can also be quite glorious!


How's about  some empty hampers?

See?


I'm thinking an empty to-do list, or (gasp!) an empty schedule would also be quite welcome :)


Or here's my favorite...an empty sink devoid of a single dirty dish!


I'm not gonna lie to ya, the concept feels like mostly a pipe dream, but it has been known to happen from time to time, and seeing as we are heading straight into a Saturday that (for me) is empty of all commitments, it's within the realm of possibility that I fulfill at least one of the aforementioned dreams :)


Yaay!


Hope springs eternal, ya know :)



What about you?  What would like to have a lot more empty of?



Hope your Friday is *full* of happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment