Saturday, May 12, 2012

favorite reads: "the growing pains of motherhood"





Y'all.  It's Saturday!!  


My day off.  


Let's all just take a moment to appreciate the goodness of a day off, shall we?


This afternoon I'm heading an hour down up whatever over the road to some more college-graduating-goodness, but first I'm sleeping until I wake up in need of a beverage.  The ringer is turned off and I can barely contain my glee at the thought of some Saturday sleep to be followed by some toe-wiggling.


Before I hit the open road, though, I wanted to leave my favorite read with ya.
 

Lisa-Jo, AKA The Gypsy Mama, wrote this lovely message for mamas the other day, and oh how it makes my heart smile :)

 
I do believe it's a little slice of Mother's Day Weekend perfection, especially for those of you who are deep in the muddy, murky trenches of mothering madness goodness.



Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment