Thursday, May 10, 2012

wordy



I love words.  


I love words more than the average Joe.

I love the lyrical way they can flow and how the mere sound of a word evokes feeling, even when I don't know what it means.  I like how they can take me far from the boring,  the misery, the aggravating...and drop me in a lovely place full of color and drama and happy.  

I love how reading someone else's words allows me a peep inside and helps me to know them just a little bit.


Interesting Fact:  I have never played Words With Friends and am not particularly fond of Scrabble.  I do, however, love me some Wheel of Fortune.  

I am a rebel wrapped in a riddle wrapped in an enigma.


(And weird.)



Anyhoo, here are a couple of my favorite words.  
Yeah, I know.  Probably lame.

But there you go.



drivel

thwart

lollygag

svelte

hullabaloo




Go ahead.  Try them out for yourself.  Let 'em roll over your tongue.  Aren't they fun?

Can you guess my favorite?


Any words that particularly tickle your fancy or make you snicker?  


Wanna share with the class?




 Have a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment