Friday, May 11, 2012

wordy followup


So y'all had some good guesses, but no one actually picked my veryfavorite word. 



Renee's veryfavorite word:
Thwart


Thwart:  To oppose successfully; prevent from  accomplishing a purpose; to frustrate or baffle



Katie was close when she said "svelte, followed closely by thwart."  Unfortunately she flipped the order of my wordy love.



Side Note:  I was shocked and amazed that when conducting an impromptu poll I discovered several of my friends were not familiar with the aforementioned thwart, and maybe not svelte, and good heavens they asked me to spell drivel.

sigh.


Nor did they have a favorite word.



They do, however, play words with friends.


I'm confused and befuddled.


(another great one!)




(I'll stop now.)


I have to run now.  My friends have traveled far and wide to be with me.  

(And to watch their children graduate college.)

(But mostly to be with me.)


We have a lot of hilariousness to see to.




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment