Thursday, January 19, 2012

Just Enjoying the Quiet Before the Storm...and I Mean that in the Nicest Possible Way


So yesterday was pretty productive, if I do say so myself.  Sadly that only means I'm creeping closer to my baseline in tidiness and control of the dust bunnies.  And actually if I'm being honest I didn't really indulge in any dust-bunny eradication yesterday but I do enjoy having control of them.  And I do finally(!) have control of the, umm, powder rooms.  As long as you don't look at the floors.  And aren't you glad you dropped by this morning?


Mainly all I know is I slept the sleep of almost-being-caught-up and I liked it.  


On today's agenda would be the laundry.  sigh.  I almost drove my very self down to the local store and purchased me a washer and dryer rather than dealing with the, as we used to call it back in the day, laundrey-mat.  But that seems foolish and silly because there is no cash reserve and I try to avoid debt and mainly because there are other things I'd rather spend that money on, (hi Walter!) so I abstained which was great and all...but now I have to actually, you know, deal with said laundry.

That's pretty much my glamorous life in a nutshell this fine wintry morning.  Kari is not in labor, which is okay for now I suppose, but it's not going to be very long before I start with the hollering at her stomach again and tell that sweet boy to get a move on!  And I'm not even kidding.


Oh one more thing!  I have a prayer request - would ya pray with me?  I shouldn't get into too much detail just yet, but I'm pretty sure God has shown me a little (big) purposeful thing that I'm excited about, and I have made the offer, but the decision is up to others.  I personally think it's a wonderful plan, but while I like to think I know everything if truth be told I'm just...me.  So I'm praying that if it is right for all of us involved that God will make it clear to those whose final decision it is.  


If it will render me insane then I'm praying He will protect us all from such a pleasure.
  
I'm close enough already to permanently misplacing my marbles thankyouverymuch.


(But I'm still excited!)


(All that AND A BABY!)


(AND my already-born babies will be here soon!)




Yaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment