Tuesday, January 24, 2012

So We've Been Rain-Ready but Feeling a Little Sunshine-Anxious






Guess what?  

Chief meteorologist Robin Reed says there will be sunshine today.  

It's too early to tell but I've got my fingers crossed.


To say I'm spoiled this winter is a massive understatement that frankly I find a bit embarrassing.  Yesterday it was (raining) and approximately 47 degrees and I whined and moaned and needed a nap like it was 20 degrees.  We've had it so good that the occasionally rainy week has me all in a tizzy and acting ungrateful.  


(sigh)


To counteract some my bad attitude/seasonal affective disorder-ness of yesterday I shall be vocally, aggressively thankful for the sunshine predicted today.


And Heaven help Robin Reed if he's wrong.  



What?  I'm just saying...





Have a great day y'all!


p.s.  I'm fully aware that these photos would be more appropriate should the esteemed Mr. Reed be predicting, you know, the rain instead of the sun.  Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment