Sunday, October 30, 2011

31 Days: I Love Chasing Him Up & Down and All Around



It matters not whether Owen is outside hunting pumpkins in the neighbor's yard or exploring inside, either way he is not often still.




I forget how fascinating the world is to an 11-month-old.


...and how much energy they have.




...and how very pleased they are when they achieve their goals.




And certainly as time flies by and his first year feels like eleven minutes tops, that dogged determination so unique to our littlest ones figuring out the world can fold into blurry memory.






















However, I will never, ever forget how utterly delicious it is to share in the adventure.





















     ...or how yummy the kisses when I finally catch up!














Happy Sunday :)

**To read more of the 31 Days of Things I Love just click right here


No comments:

Post a Comment