Wednesday, October 5, 2011

31 Days: I Love Staying Home for Days and Days in a Row




As I was puttering around this morning, trying desperately to put some order back in my house I realized I haven't been...anywhere...in quite a while.  

At first I though it was a week ago Monday the last time I opened my car door, but on further reflection I remembered a quick lunch date on Thursday.  So let's just say that other than indulging in some Mexican food with Steph, it's been more than a week since I've locked my front door behind me. 

And I've been perfectly happy about it.  Does that make me weird?  


(Also, do you often misspell "weird?")

(I do.)


(Often.) 



Now granted, this is a slightly long stretch, even for me, but I'm attributing it to the under-the-weather-ish way I've been feeling for approximately the same period of time.  However, if I'm being honest, it isn't at all unusual for me to crawl inside and pull the door in behind me for extended periods of time.  

I suppose I might feel differently if I hadn't had lovely chats with people I like a lot nearly every day, and spending healthy portions of my day visiting with other friends on the worldwideweb doesn't hurt either...and it's likely this kind of behavior is somewhat easier because of the whole I-can-work-at-home-in-my-jammies thing.  

Whatever.  


All I know is I love spending days on end without that aggravating eye liner, and I love curling up in my sweats & 12-year-old orange sweatshirt, and I might enjoy wearing said sweatshirt a second day cause of all the CHILLY.


I'm also really fond of this view.





It's highly probable that as soon as my headache finally says good bye I will acquire a raging case of cabin fever (I've recently begun dreaming of Chipotle), but for today at least I plan another stay-in.


And I'm lovin' it ;)






**You can find the rest of my 31 Days of Things I Love series right here
 


...and to see more 31-dayers just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment