Friday, October 21, 2011

31 Days: I Love Licking the Bowl



So I mentioned yesterday that I had tried a pumpkin muffin recipe I had seen on Pinterest.  It looked extremely promising because it only took three or four ingredients, and frankly it had been repinned about a zillion times, which implies greatness.  

However, I thought they turned out kind've just okay.  I don't know if it's because they were actually not that great or if I couldn't help comparing them to my favorite recipe.
For whatever reason, I won't be putting the experiment in my muffin rotation.  


Frankly there's no point when I can indulge in the below pumpkin-y goodness.


  
Pumpkin Muffins
4 eggs
1-2/3 cups sugar
1 cup oil
1 can pumpkin
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon soda
1 teaspoon salt


Because I'm not so much a specific-recipe kinda cook I have no idea how long I bake them, but I'm  pretty sure I preheat the oven to about 350 degrees.


p.s.  Thanks Donita, for gifting my family with a basket of these more than once and sharing your recipe :)


Goodnight y'all!




**To read more of the 31 Days of Things I Love just click right here


No comments:

Post a Comment